CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $14.95 Free Shipping
Do you want to sail through your late 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and beyond, enjoying radiant health and well-being, free of tiredness, insomnia, memory loss, anxiety and depression? Then, Healthy Natural Estrogens will provide you with the essential support that you need. These natural estrogens are also very beneficial during your late 30’s and 40’s when your own levels of this essential hormone are beginning to change during perimenopause.
Written by Susan Richards, M.D., one of the most renowned women’s alternative medicine experts, this book provides the most up-to-date and essential information on healthy, natural estrogens.
Millions of women have turned away from using conventional estrogen replacement therapy with its many side effects and health issues like increasing the risk of heart disease and breast cancer, and are looking for safe, effective alternative therapies. This book is based on Dr. Richards extensive experience using natural, alternative hormone therapies that has brought relief and healing to many thousands of her patients with low estrogen levels. It is also based on her thorough knowledge of the medical and alternative research in this field.
The lack of estrogen creates many uncomfortable symptoms including hot flashes, insomnia, mood changes, anxiety, depression, loss of sex drive, memory loss, wrinkling and thinning of the skin and weight gain. The incidence of osteoporosis, heart disease, high blood pressure and arthritis also increases dramatically as estrogen levels diminish.
Her patient Maria was distressed by her lack of energy and loss of sex drive, while Tamara consulted Dr. Richards because her low estrogen levels were causing hot flashes and sleepless nights. Judith came to see her because she had low bone density and was concerned about her weight gain and moodiness. All of these women benefited greatly from her all-natural estrogen support program.
In Healthy Natural Estrogens, Dr. Richards has included:
– Essential information about estrogen, how women produce and metabolize estrogen in their bodies as well as the transition into and symptoms of perimenopause and menopause
– Very helpful questionnaire to chart your symptoms and risk factors
– Important information about how to test for estrogen levels in the body to determine your hormonal status
– The best therapeutic foods that eliminate symptoms of estrogen deficiency as well as foods to avoid that deplete estrogen levels and worsen your symptoms
– The most effective vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, essential fatty acids that you can use as an alternative to conventional estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)
– Essential information on bioidentical estrogen therapy, its benefits, how to best use it, recommended dosages, precautions
– The estrogen support benefits of stress reduction and aerobic exercise
Originally posted 2020-01-18 00:27:37. Republished by Blog Post Promoter