Mountain Wolf PressClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: Free
After forty did you notice that the things you did in your twenties and even thirties to stay fit didn’t quite seem to work as well?
The weight gets harder to keep off and your joints are complaining a little more loudly?
That’s because you’re a different person than you were back then, both mentally and physically! Mostly that’s good, but it can make staying healthy and fit more of a challenge.
Jordan Vezina has racked up over 25,000 hours training clients of all ages in Silicon Valley, and this book contains his best tips for modifying your training and lifestyle to still get results after forty.
Don’t buy into the hype that things just start falling apart at forty. Things start falling apart because we don’t adapt our training as we age. You don’t drive the same car you had in high school, you don’t eat the same food (hopefully) and you don’t think the same way. So, why should your training be the same?
In this book you will learn:
- Why good recovery tactics may be the most important thing you’re missing in your training.
- Why tracking your food is so crucial, and why it isn’t your fault if you’re not good at it right away.
- Why habit change tools are just as important as a meal plan when it comes to fine tuning nutrition.
- Optimal exercises to minimize risk of energy while gaining strength.
- The basics of good nutrition and why it doesn’t need to be as confusing as you may think.
- How to test and optimize your own hormones and why this is the missing link when it comes to staying healthy and fit for most of us over forty.
Originally posted 2020-01-11 22:21:47. Republished by Blog Post Promoter