CulbertaClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $22.98
- LIGHT WEIGHT: CULBERTA bike pedals are sold in pairs, single pedal size: 5.2(L)*4.2(W)*0.5(H) inches, large area to fit the sole, more comfortable riding; Only 0.41 lb for each pedal, lighter weight, more effective than aluminum pedals to reduce the bike weight for easy handling and low physical output in long-distance riding.
- STURDY AND DURABLE PEDALS: Strong, lightweight nylon surface + high strength Cr-Mo spindle make the pedals strong and wear-resistant; Withstand up to 220 pounds in mountain bikes, BMX and other high-intensity, off-road riding without worrying about breakage; No worry about weight if just sitting on the bike saddle for normal riding
- STANDARD 9/16″ SPINDLE: Universal 9/16″ pedal is suitable for 99% of BMX, MTB, Mountain Bike, Hybrid bike, Ebike, Old School, Cruiser, Folding Bike, Road Bike, Track Bike, Unicycle, Urban Bike, except for a few kids bikes and older bikes use 1/2″ cranks.Each spindle has 3 sealed bearings mounted on the inside by sealing rubber sleeves and dustproof covers on both ends, so no worry about dirt, rain or even mud preventing the pedals from spinning smoothly, noiselessly and quickly!
- 32 ANTI-SLIP SPIKES ENSURE A SAFE RIDING:Each pedal has 16 SS anti-slip spikes to ensure enough grip to effectively prevent your shoes from slipping off or danger when your shoes are slippery and the pedal surface is covered with mud on a rainy day. There are four non-slip spikes included in the package for easy replacement.
- EASY MOUNTING: Just check the spindle CR-L for the left pedal and CR-R for the right pedal, and then install them very easily with the included Allen wrench. Please feel free to contact us in case of having any questions or problems in the use, we will provide you with the most satisfactory service.