AdministratorClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: Free
How sweet is it to live a life devoid of sickness and diseases? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could grow old and be agile without dealing with the illnesses that might come with old age, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and dementia?
As humans advance in age, the cells are subjected to wear and tear. Some of them lose their effectiveness because of constant use. This manifests as signs of age-related diseases. The good news is that you can take practical steps to get rid of worn-out cells. It will ensure that the body functions in top condition and can defend itself against illnesses.
This is the concept of autophagy. Imprinted in the pages of this life-changing book are tips to activate this age-long healing mechanism. We will teach you how to energize your body so that it can heal itself.
Here are a few topics that we will cover:
- What is autophagy?
- Functions and variations of autophagy
- Practical steps to actuate autophagy via ketosis, fasting and exercise
- The best exercises to lose weight and build muscle
- Basics of water fasting and how to go about it
- A step-by-step guide to getting keto-adapted
- Foods that activate autophagy
- How to fast, what foods break your fast, and what to eat while fasting
- The importance of sleep while fasting
- Common mistakes that hinder autophagy
- Misconception about autophagy
We didn’t just provide theories to fill this book. Here, you will find out how to prepare your body for autophagy without any side effect.
Part of the good news is that the paths to autophagy–fasting, exercise, and ketosis–all come with amazing benefits. Hence, even if you do not get to activate autophagy, you will still enjoy the perks that come with the process. You can grow old without becoming a liability to yourself and your loved ones. You can live and be free of illness associated with aging.
Be sure to click the Add to Cart button to obtain this book now!
Originally posted 2019-11-17 20:31:25. Republished by Blog Post Promoter